Write For Us!
So hopefully you’ve taken a look around the blog and found something useful or interesting. If there’s something I haven’t covered and you’d like to see on this blog, you’re welcome to submit a guest post. I’m always interested in hearing different perspectives because I think we can all learn a lot that way. It’d also be nice to feature a few different voices on this blog, rather than just me.
If you’d like to submit a post, here are a few instructions and guidelines. I won’t edit your posts except for a little tidy up spelling or grammar wise if I need to. If there are any big changes that I think it needs, I’ll contact you first to see if you agree before publishing.
I’ll also include a little introduction at the start where I explain who’s writing it and where any readers can go to read or find out more.
- A link to your website if you’ve got one
- A link to any handy resources (but don’t cram it full of links to your own site)
- Links to your social media accounts if you want
Here are a few little rules (nothing too restrictive):
- Nothing offensive, hopefully goes without saying but if you’ve submitted something that’s going to upset people I’m probably not going to put it up. So no racism, sexism or homophobia please!
- Ideally posts should be between 500-1000 words. If you’ve a good reason for going outside the word count, I’m flexible.
- No spam please. I’m aware that you might want to push your own website or blog but don’t overdo it. You can have a link to your website but I’m not posting a sales page for your book sorry!
- Please pay attention to your spelling & grammar.
Please submit your posts or any questions to email@example.com. Looking forward to reading them!